For a limited time – through February 28, 2023 – at just $29.95 and Free Shipping!
The newly-released Volume 2 covers operations in the city itself and the Soviet counteroffensive to the surrender of the Germans and Romanians in the pocket.
Among other topics covered:
- The realistic air bridge – and why it failed.
- How could the Russians persevere?
- General Paulus’s greatest mistake.
- What happened to the civilians in Stalingrad?
- The myths about ”Pavlov’s house” and the Mamayev Kurgan hill.
- The German plan to evacuate Stalingrad – and how it failed.
- A critical analysis of writing history about Stalingrad.
330 pages hardcover. Format 6″ x 9″
- Illustrated with many previously unseen photos
- Large and clear maps
- QR codes with relevant film clips